About 68.9 percent of the 434 degrees and certificates handed out by the Eastern Virginia Medical School in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the l
- 1 PRINCE WILLIAM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Concert Fundraiser for Rainbow Therapeutic Riding Center
- 2 PRINCE WILLIAM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Loveless Porter Bringing “Camp Semper K9” Vision to Life
- 3 GREATER RESTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: More recess for all children needed
- 4 52 percent of applicants to Bridgewater College were admitted for fall 2017
- 5 HAMPTON ROADS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: The new localism and lessons for Hampton Roads
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Virginia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.