About 68.9 percent of the 434 degrees and certificates handed out by the Eastern Virginia Medical School in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the l
- 1 Washington ranks 28th highest for dependence on property taxes, study finds
- 2 Congresswoman Jennifer Wexton quiet on USMCA
- 3 Congressman Morgan Griffith quiet on USMCA
- 4 Great Falls ranks the richest of Virginia towns, study finds
- 5 VIRGINIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: DHG Announces Promotion of Caleb Vuljanic to Office Managing Partner
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Virginia Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.